- In a pot bring to boiling water and milk with a handful of flour.
- Add the salt and then sprinkle lightly the flour in it, stirring vigorously to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Boil for about 50 minutes, stirring constantly so as not to make it thicken (if you use the instant polenta you need about 4-5 minutes).
- In a small saucepan melt and fry over low heat the butter.
- When almost cooked, add the cheese to the polenta and melt perfectly mixing.
- Serve hot and add the desired amount of melted butter.
Source: Biella Chamber of Commerce